Home remodeling projects are practically limitless. Don't fear creative thinking and soliciting others for advice. Here are some other potential remodeling ideas:
- Home Office — If you're self-employed or a telecommuter, you may need an efficient office space in your home. Think about the type of work space you need, including equipment, meeting space, furniture, lighting, and your preferred working conditions.
- Vacation or Second Home — You may want to turn a weekend retreat into a more permanent residence. What type of renovation work needs to be done to create a comfortable living environment year-round?
- Recreation Areas — Home owners are increasingly interested in spaces for recreation and socializing. Do you want to add a home theater, exercise room, library, sound system, or other features to enjoy recreationally?
- Closets and Storage — When you assess your need for storage, look beyond closets. Every room in your house has the potential to deliver needed organization and structure. Maximizing all your space will help manage your storage needs.
- Household Systems — Home owners are increasingly remodeling to improve energy efficiency. Traffic flow and floor plan improvements are another popular consideration. And others remodel to install security systems.
- Remodeling for Accessibility — One reason for remodeling is the need to make room for an aging family member or person with a disability. Consider the needs of the individual, talk with them, and investigate solutions using universal design.
Contact David Kettler today for more information.